Shareholder Changes

This service is only available for directors who are resident in the U.K.

Whether you want to transfer shares between existing shareholders or add new shareholders, we can submit the necessary changes to Companies House to keep the public record fully compliant with your obligations.

This requires a submission to be made to Companies House and payment of their fee (included).

Please complete the form below, with the changes you want us to make.