Here at 99p Company Formations, we aim to provide simple, fast and affordable company formations.
Unlike other formation agents, we offer only one streamlined package for the incorporation of UK private limited companies, for the low fee of 99p.
Our package includes:
- Companies House formation
- Digital company documents
- Registered office address and directors service address for 12 month
- Bank referral
- Free bookkeeping spreadsheet
- Three months free accountancy support and advice from our partners Walton Accountancy
We hope that by limiting our formation services we can give our customer the confidence to move their businesses to the next level without the usual confusion and jargon.
Our experienced team of advisers are here to answer any questions via phone, email or online chat, during our office hours (9am-5pm). Whether your questions are simple and generic regarding your next steps as a business, or an in depth technical formation issue, we aim to provide quick responses to help you get everything moving along smoothly.
In order to benefit from this service, we have few requirements:
- Director and shareholders must be a resident of England or Wales
- Director and shareholders must be individual, not limited companies
- We only form companies for the directors of the company, not for use by any third parties
- We only form one company per director for the subsidised fee of 99p
- ID will be required upon registration
- All companies will be registered at our registered office address
All this is possible due to our partners Walton Accountancy, who subsidise the £12 Companies House filing fee for all first time registrations.
As well as supporting our customers by making our formation fees affordable, Walton Accountancy also offer a months free accountancy support and advice to get your company off to the best possible start. This gives every director the chance to benefit from their vast experience and give their company the best opportunity to succeed.